Cheers to all the SuperHeroes of our life A.K.A Our Dads
Happy Father's Day!
- There are many people who are fathers but you have to be really special to be a dad to your child.
- The goals, dreams, and aspirations a father sets is not just for him but for his entire family.
- Without me, this day wouldn't mean much. You're welcome
- Thanks for the genes that provide me with crazy looks dad.
- Well done dad! I'm awesome!
- The greatest gift a father can give to his children is to believe in their dreams.
- Dad, you’ve always been the coolest – like all those times you said ‘yes' when Mom said ‘no.
- I smile because you’re my father. I laugh because there’s nothing you can do about it.
- Dad. He can play like a kid, give advice like a friend, and protect like a bodyguard.
- Some people don’t believe in heroes but they haven’t met my dad.
- I am a princess not because I have a prince, but because my father is a king.
- It ain't broke until my Dad can't fix it.
- What did the baby corn say to Mama corn? Where's Popcorn!
- Dad, thanks for being my "iron" man!
- Dads are the ones that you scream for when there is a spider crawling on the wall
- It doesn't matter how manly you are. When your little girl wants to have a fairy tea party, you have one!
- A little girl needs her Daddy to love her with gentlemanly charm, to hold her tightly when she is afraid, and keep her safe from harm.
- Kacee Harrington
- Horror movies don't scare me. 10 missed calls from Dad does!
- Every girl may not be a queen to her husband but she will always be a princess to her father.
- A father is the one whose silence means you are screwed!
- A classic Indian dad - crossed legs, specs over the nose, newspaper in the hand and slurping tea from a cup!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.