SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
1. How long does it take for delivery?
When you order from our website, we ensure that the order gets processed within 24 hours and we try to deliver the products to you within 2-3 working days in major metro cities. However, the duration of the delivery can take 6-8 working days depending on your delivery location.
2. Can I have my order delivered on a particular day?
We strive to deliver products purchased from www.macmerise.com in excellent condition and in the fastest time possible. However, we can't commit on the same.
3. How much do I have to pay for delivery?
We calculate shipping charge as per below slab:
Shipping & Handling Charges
₹ 0 – 599/-
₹ 600 – 990
₹ 1000 +
4. How can I track my order?
Your order status is updated to you via emails at every step. An email is sent to you after the order is shipped that contains the tracking number and the service provider. You can track the same from our website or by visiting macmerise.aftership.com. If you are having trouble reading the emails or if you haven't received any updates, please get in touch with Macmerise Team immediately. Give us a call on 022 40116161 or drop us an email at email@example.com and we will make sure that your query is attended.
5. Can I return the order to the courier agent and take my cash back from him?
We apologize but we do not have the facility of returning the product to the courier agent and take the cash back from him. In case you are not satisfied with the product, please contact our team on +91-22-40116161 or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Do you delivery pan India?
We strive to deliver our products to pan India. Also in areas where our service provides does not provide the COD option we try and get in touch with the customer and ask him to make a bank payment /credit card payment and we then courier the product to them. The core intention is to make Macmerise products available to the end customer residing in any part of the country thus dissolving the geographical boundaries.
7. Does Macmerise deliver products outside India?
Yes we do deliver products outside India. However the courier charges are to be borne by the end customer. The Standard shipping takes anywhere between 15 – 30 days whereas the express international shipping takes upto 7 days.
8. My items haven't arrived yet. What can I do?
Please allow up to 8 business days for delivery from the day you received the order confirmation. Your order status is updated to you via emails at every step. An email is sent to you after the order is shipped that contains the tracking number and the service provider. You can track the same from our website or by visiting macmerise.aftership.com. The order status would provide detailed information on your package. If, for any reason, our shipping partner cannot reach you, we will provide you with the instructions to collect the product(s) directly from our shipping partner. If you are having trouble reading the emails or if you haven't received any updates, please get in touch with the Macmerise Team. Give us a call on 022 40116161 or drop us an email at email@example.com
CANCELLATIONS AND RETURNS
1. Can I cancel my order?
Yes you can cancel the order within 24 hrs of placing the order. Send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will cancel your order.
2. How do I initiate a return process?
Please contact Macmerise team to initiate the return process. You can contact us by either sending an email at email@example.com or calling us at 022 40116161. We believe in a “No Questions Asked” return policy. However we would request you to get in touch with one of our team members and understand the possibility of resolving your issue. In case of any valid complaint we are happy to replace the product as well.
3. Who pays for the shipping if I send the item back?
Return shipping cost is the responsibility of customer. We do not do any reimburse the cost of return shipping. In case you need to send the product yourself, kindly ensure that you use a track-able shipping method (e.g. Blue Dart). For all return shipments, please send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order details and the tracking ID. Please call Macmerise Team on 022 40116161 for further queries
4. What is the return notice order?
Macmerise has a no questions asked returns policy. We will gladly accept any unused product in its original packing. If paid online, we would refund money to you within 4 working days after the receipt of the product.
5. Are there any conditions placed on returning a product?
There are no severe terms and condition to return the product. The returned product should be in its original packaging, and in the same condition as you received the product. That’s it!!
6.What can lead to cancellation of my order from our end?
When our logistic partners do not have serviceability of Cash on Delivery in the mentioned Pin-code is when we have to cancel the order. But we can always send the orders anywhere if its paid online via credit / debit card.
7. How do I return a product to Macmerise?
If you wish to return any product, please inform the Macmerise team at email@example.com or you can call us on 022 40116161. Once a return request is authorized and approved from our end, please ship the product to us. Please ship the product in a transit worthy packaging, safely to our office at the below mentioned address -
1, 141, Adarsh Indl. Estate,
Next to Cigarette Factory,
Sahar Road, Chakala,
Andheri - E, Mumbai-400099
8. What if the packaging of the product is damaged upon delivery?
If you discover that the product packaging has been opened or is damaged, please do not accept the package and immediately notify our team. We will offer a full refund, or send a replacement product.
9. What if the product has defects?
If you have received your product with which you think there is a problem or you are not happy, a replacement will be sent over to you as soon as possible for FREE.
10. How and when will macmerise refund the money ?
If due to any circumstances Macmerise has to refund the money, it will happen within 3 working days after we receive your Bank details (Account number, Account name and IFSC). Payment will be done via NEFT Bank Transfer.
1. What payment types do you accept?
We support the following payment options: Cash on Delivery (COD), Credit card, Debit card and Net Banking.
2. How does Cash on Delivery (COD) work?
We provide you the facility of making cash payments at time of delivery of the confirmed order. The payment will be required to be made to the delivery boy at time of receiving the product. Please ensure that the product packaging has not been tampered with, before making the payment and receiving the order. Kindly note you will need to make the payment before opening the product packaging.
If you provide us with your email address to subscribe to Macmerise, we assure to protect it and to keep it out of the wrong hands. That means we won't share your information with anyone else. We don't like people spamming with our personal information, and we're not going to let that happen to you.
This Website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we do not control and are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they exit our site and to understand the privacy policies of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website.
We offer this site to you under the following conditions. By visiting and / or using this site in any way, such as browsing products or placing an order, you agree to these conditions. Please read them carefully. These terms and conditions may change with or without notice and are effective immediately upon being posted.
- All content on our site, including text, icons, graphics, logos, images and software is the property of our company or its affiliates and protected by India and international copyright laws.
- We reserve the right to cancel products or services to any customer for any reason at any time. The customer's sole remedy in such cases will be the full refund of any funds that we have collected in reference to the cancelled products and/or services.
- Macmerise Creations LLP works hard to ensure that current and accurate information is listed on the website, www.macmerise.com. In spite of our hard work, we can not warrant that this information is absolutely correct, accurate or complete. Great care is taken to ensure that dimensions, weight, and product descriptions are accurate. Even so, all of the dimensions and measurements on our site are best approximations. Treat them as such! Any information communicated by www.macmerise.com or one of its employees or affiliates is not a contract. The sole remedy of a customer acting on incorrect information is to request a cancellation of the order placed as a result of this incorrect information. Please review our Shipping & Return Policies.
- This paragraph is here to make sure you're still awake. Are you still reading? Well hello there. You're bored today aren't you? We'll let you get back to the amazing world of policies. www.macmerise.com makes commercially acceptable best efforts to maintain the security of customer transactions, its liability in cases of third-party theft or misuse is limited to the funds which we have already collected in reference to the customer's most recent order.
-- THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN 'AS IS' AND 'AS AVAILABLE' BASIS. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON IT. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, BY YOUR OWN FREE WILL, AND THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES ARISING FROM THIS USE. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND / OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR ITS ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
You agree that the laws of the state of Maharashtra, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and us or our affiliates.